Participate in making a positive impact in Yamhill County!
This is a recurring donation and you will be charged every 30 days for the donation amount you select. After your donation is complete you will receive a receipt via email. If you don’t yet have an account on our site then we will create one for you, using your email address, with which you can log into our site and download your monthly payment receipts, or cancel. Through your financial support, you are part of a community movement to create positive changes in the lives of our Latinx immigrant communities, such as:
- Support Latinx immigrants to navigate resource and health care systems in their new communities.
- Help a Latinx youth participate in an internship to explore different career opportunities and develop our community’s next generation of professionals and leaders.
- Assist immigrants in studying for the U.S. citizenship naturalization exam. Enhance the wellness of agriculture workers and their families through health education.
- Sustain a coalition of service providers in Yamhill County to strengthen service delivery and communication to our Latinx population.
- Advocate for systems change to remove barriers and challenges to full access and participation for and by Latinx immigrants.